WORKSHOPS, PANELS, PUNDITRY
If you hadn't noticed already, I love the arts, the media, and communication. In my lifetime of showbiz adventures I've given college lectures, acted in a major network television show, been interviewed on many radio stations, been a voiceover actor for commercials, MCed main-stage events for thousands of people, and written articles for national magazines. I'd love to conduct a workshop or participate in a panel discussion for your event, festival, school, podcast, or on-air broadcast.
Contact me if you need a lecturer, facilitator, well-crafted opinion, or talking head.
Here are some of my recent appearances:
- panelist, Social Media workshop, Music & Media conference, Tampere, Finland
- panelist, Social Media workshop, Mothership of Work, Helsinki, Finland
- keynote, vocation event, California Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, CA
- panel discussion/performance, Great Lakes Folk Festival, East Lansing, MI
- panel discussion/performance, Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival, Marquette, MI
- songwriting seminar, Milwaukee, WI, sponsored by Wisconsin Area Music Industry
- songwriting seminar, FinnFest, Tucson, AZ
- harmonium workshop, Folk Music Camp, Finlandia University, Hancock, MI
- harmonium workshop, Nisswa Stämman Folk Music Festival, Nisswa, MN
- Finnish folk music workshop, Valdosta State University music dept., Valdosta, GA
- liturgical music workshop, First Congregational UCC Church, Crete, NE
- panel discussion, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN
- interview and performance, KARE 11 (NBC) television, Minneapolis, MN
- interview, Minnesota Public Radio
- co-host of Creativity Drill Podcast
As you plan your event, a variety of hi-res print-ready promotional photos are available.
Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to collaborate with you soon.
Showbiz is fun! Art is important! Communication is essential!